Highly intelligent and efficient. A true polyglot, of the few who can deliver a high quality translation – publishable material – in a short time. Laura is just awesome to work with.
Relationship based on trust with a highly professional translator who focuses on quality, even for large volumes handled within a short time.
Real professional, excellent quality, strictly follows instructions and always on time, our team enjoys working with her.
A professional service provided by Laura.
Friendly and reliable service. Great support on an urgent translation project.
Laura is a very reliable, professional, fast, responsive and thorough translator who has done a large number of translations for me in a relatively short time. ALL of them were flawless. Thank you very much Laura!
Taking care of every detail is not common, but it’s what Laura does. I recommend her for translation and proofreading. Will hire again for sure.
A first rate translator with an impressive work rate. Would definitely hire again. Thank you for your hard work.
- Translation for PEN International, April 2016 (Chile)
- Cameroon: Letter of thanks from Enoh Meyomesse, November 2015
- Translation of Interview with Syrian Poet Granted Refuge in Barcelona, September 2015
- Poetry Translation (Cameroon): “The Party in Prison” – Enoh Meyomesse
- Poetry Translation (Cameroon): “And They Tortured Me” – Enoh Meyomesse
- Cameroon: Enoh Meyomesse’s open letter to President Biya, March 2015
- Translation for Meeting of PEN International in Central America, February 2015
- Translation for International Poetry Festival, February 2015 (Nicaragua)
- Translation for PEN International, January 2015 (Lebanon)
- Translation for PEN International, January 2015 (Argentina)
- WomenonBusiness.com: 5 Signs You Are a Creative Person
- Stilettos on the Glass Ceiling: Finding the Balance
- Young Women Entrepreneurs: The Globetrotting Entrepreneur – Benefits of Location-Independent Income
- ReadingHamlets.org: The Vital Importance of Libraries
- WomenonBusiness.com: Entrepreneurs – Some Quick Tips on Writing for Marketing
- WomenonBusiness.com: The (Slightly Terrifying) Freedom of Being a Female Entrepreneur